At Eat My Catfish, is our Mission is to:
Exceed our guest’s expectation by partnering with local suppliers, by providing the freshest ingredients, and by developing the future leaders of our communities to deliver outstanding service for every guest.
To support our communities we feel it our duty to actively participate in volunteering and giving back to local charities. Most of our contributions are planned about a year in advance, however, feel free to submit your donation request in case we have any flexibility and find that we can consider.
To submit a donation request, please follow the instructions below when completing the form.
- Specify details for the amount or contribution you are requesting in the email.
- Include the organization’s 501(c)3 non-profit tax ID number and mission statement.
- State clearly the date of the event and the deadline to receive a donation. (We must have at least 120 days.)
- Include your physical address.
- Note Eat My Catfish’s location nearest you and your distance from the store location.
We MUST be able to obtain a tax receipt following the event.